Coconut Vanilla Matcha Smoothie Recipes
Coconut Vanilla Matcha Smoothie is a light, refreshing way to get your daily dose of zenergy and antioxidants! Matcha pairs beautifully with coconut, banana, and pineapple.
- 14 oz. can light coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tsp. Encha organic matcha (latte grade)
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. agave (or maple syrup, or other sweetener)
- Small handful ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Adjust sweetness by adding more agave if desired.
Rated : 5 from 6 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post