Easy Peanut Butter Granola Recipes
The easiest peanut butter granola with no oil and no refined sugar! Just 5 ingredients, 10 minutes of prep, and 30 minutes to make. A healthy vegan breakfast, snack, or dessert!
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats (I like this brand)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (I use natural, smooth)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon (I use Ceylon cinnamon)
- Pinch of salt, if desired
- Dairy-free chocolate chips, dried fruit, coconut, etc.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a medium saucepan over med-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Heat for about 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When melted, remove from heat. Add vanilla and cinnamon. Stir.
- Add oats and stir well to thoroughly combine. Add a pinch of salt if desired.
- Place parchment paper (or Silpat) on a baking sheet. Add oat mixture and slightly spread out. (It doesn’t have to be totally spread out – keeping some together will create clusters!)
- Bake for about 20 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove and let cool.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post