Crockpot Chicken Wings Recipes
These chicken wings are so tender, perfectly spicy, and delicious. Plus, they're made in the Crockpot or slow cooker, making them super easy.
- 12 ounce bottle hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot), divided
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 lbs chicken wings (cut into drumette and flats)
- blue cheese or ranch dressing
- celery and/or carrot sticks
- Season the chicken wings with salt and place in Crockpot.
- Mix hot sauce, butter, onion and garlic powder in saucepan over low heat until butter is melted. Whisk until totally smooth. Pour 1 cup over wings in Crockpot and toss to coat.
- Cook on high 1 3/4 – 2 hours or until about 160 internally.
- Preheat broiler.
- Spread the wings on baking sheet and broil for 10 minutes turning in between until browned in spots and crispy.
- In meantime pour out the liquid in the Crockpot.
- Place wings back in crockpot and Toss with remaining 1 cup sauce . Let cook 5 minutes on low heat until sauce is absorbed
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch and celery sticks
Rated : 5 from 4 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post