Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Recipes
These crab stuffed mushrooms are completely addictive! They're jam packed full of flavor but are really quick and easy to make, too.
- 1 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms
- 2 cans crabmeat
- 5 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoon Parmesan for sprinkling (combine that and above parmesan)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat, green onions, herbs and pepper. Mix in the mayonnaise and 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese until well combined. Refrigerate the filling until ready for use.
- Wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp towel and remove the stems. Spoon out the gills and the base of the stem to make deep cups. Discard the gills and stems.
- Sprinkle salt over the mushroom tops then fill the mushroom caps with rounded teaspoonfuls of the filling. Place them in an un-greased shallow baking dish. Sprinkle teh tops with Parmesan and paprika.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Broil 2-3 m for browned tops. Remove from oven, and serve immediately
Rated : 5 from 9 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post