Chilled Avocado Soup Recipes
A refreshing, yet rich avocado bisque, balanced with a bit of bright lemon and a dash of spiciness. Perfect for summer entertaining.
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup almond or other alt-milk ((not coconut here!))
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 medium tomato (, chopped)
- 8 lemon slices
- 1 dash red pepper sauce (, or cayenne pepper, to taste, if you prefer spicy foods)
- Peel avocados and press through a fine-mesh sieve. Scrape all of the sieved avocado flesh from the back of the sieve–precious stuff!
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients, except for the tomato and lemon slices. Place in the refrigerator in an air-tight container until ready to serve. Ladle into serving bowls and top with chopped tomato and lemon slices.
Rated : 5 from 6 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post