5 Minute Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipes
This super flavorful lemon garlic shrimp takes only 5 minutes to cook, or about 10 minutes total including prep time. Oh so quick and easy but totally delicious.
- 1 pound large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6-8 cloves garlic (minced. See Note)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- fresh parsley (chopped, for garnish)
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter over medium heat. Add shrimp and sprinkle with plenty of salt and pepper. Cook about 1 minute, not stirring.
- Add minced garlic and cook 30 seconds, stirring regularly. Pour in the white wine and lemon juice and cook 2 minutes, stirring, until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Toss with fresh chopped parsley and salt to taste. Serve over rice, mashed potatoes, pasta, or cauliflower rice.
Rated : 5 from 9 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post