Italian Breakfast Casserole (Whole30, Keto) Recipes
A crazy flavorful breakfast casserole with Italian influence. Artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, Italian sausage, spinach, and eggs. Filling and Whole30, paleo, keto, low carb.
- 1 pound Italian sausage (See Note for Whole30)
- 2 cups marinated artichoke hearts (chopped, See Note)
- 1 12- ounces bag frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes (chopped)
- 2-3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 eggs
- Marinara sauce (to serve, See Note)
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Drain thawed spinach. Squeeze spinach between hands to press out excess liquid.
- Place a medium skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and brown, crumbling with a firm spatula or wooden spoon. When cooked, transfer to a 9×13″ baking pan. Discard leftover grease.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs well. Add remaining ingredients and stir well. Pour over sausage in baking pan.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until set. A knife, inserted into the center, should come out clean.
- Serve with warm marinara.
Rated : 5 from 9 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post