Instant Pot Whole30 Chili with Butternut Squash (Paleo) Recipes
An Instant Pot Whole30 chili recipe that tastes like it’s been simmering all day! The Instant Pot makes this healthy chili recipe so easy, and the veggies and meat make it super filling and flavorful.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 8 ounces bacon (diced)
- 1 large yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 28-oz cans fire roasted diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 6-oz can tomato paste
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 small butternut squash (peeled, seeded and cubed)
- Turn Instant Pot on Sauté mode. Add ground beef and pork and brown, crumbling with a wooden spoon or spatula, until cooked through. Sprinkle spices over – black pepper through ground cumin – and add red wine vinegar; stir until well combined. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add bacon to Instant Pot and cook on Sauté mode until cooked through. Drain grease into a small heatproof bowl; return 1/4 cup bacon grease to Instant Pot cooking pot.
- Add onion and red bell pepper and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, about 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add remaining ingredients, except for butternut squash, and stir to combine. Place butternut squash on top.
- Secure Instant Pot lid with valve in the sealing position and cook on Manual High Pressure 22 minutes. Quick Release, stir, and adjust seasonings to taste.
Rated : 5 from 8 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post