Spinach & Tomato Quesadilla with Pesto Recipes
Quick and simple vegan quesadillas with spinach, tomato, and pesto! An easy, flavor-packed meal!
- 1 roma tomato (thinly sliced)
- Baby spinach
- Vegan pesto (homemade if desired)
- Shredded mozzarella (I like Follow Your Heart or Miyokos)
- Vegan feta crumbles (optional)
- 2 large flour or gluten-free tortillas
- Place a tortilla on a skillet over medium heat, and spread a layer of pesto on top.*
- Add a light layer of mozzarella cheese, then feta, if using.
- Add tomato slices, spinach, and top with another layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Place the other tortilla on top, heat for about 5 minutes, flip, and heat for another 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Rated : 5 from 8 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post