Strawberry-Lime Watermelon Slush Recipes
This watermelon slush is the BEST summertime refreshment drink! All it takes is three simple, healthy ingredients… naturally sweetened with no refined sugar!
- 2 cups seedless watermelon (frozen)
- 1 heaping cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (about 1 juicy lime)
- Optional: 1-2 tsp. coconut sugar or agave to sweeten, fresh mint or basil, ice cubes
- Cube watermelon and place in freezer for at least an hour or two.*
- When ready to make, rinse and hull the strawberries.
- Place frozen watermelon, strawberries, and fresh lime juice in blender.
- Blend until slushy and serve immediately.
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post