No-Bake Chocolate Cookies Recipes
These easy to make no-bake chocolate cookies, are rich and decadent yet secretly healthy and made from just a few simple whole food ingredients. Keep a batch in your fridge for whenever you need a sweet treat or just stay energized throughout the day!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 24 soft, pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp ground coffee
- 50 g quality dairy-free dark chocolate, finely chopped (or dairy-free chocolate chips)
- Place the cashews in a food processor and mix until they’re mostly broken down.
- Add everything else, except for the chocolate, and mix until it forms a dough.
- Remove from the food processor and place in a bowl. Using your hands, mix in the chopped chocolate and then roll into 12 balls.
- Press each ball down with a fork.
- Store in the fridge.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post