Black Bean Tempeh Tacos Recipes
Easy, delicious Black Bean Tempeh Tacos! Each taco is packed with about 10g protein and makes a great 30-minute weeknight meal!
- 8 oz. tempeh (gf if desired)
- 15 oz. can black beans
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- Corn tortillas
- Toppings of choice: nutritional yeast, pico de gallo, lettuce, tomato, cilantro, avocado/guacamole, etc.
- Crumble tempeh and place in a bowl. Mix the taco seasoning with 2-3 Tbsp. water and add to tempeh. Stir well to combine and set aside to marinate.
- Dice onion and mince garlic.
- In a pan over medium heat, saute onion and tempeh for about 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prep your toppings. (Chop lettuce, avocado, etc.)
- After onions have softened, add minced garlic to the pan and cook 30 seconds.
- Add black beans (rinsed and drained) and cook about 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Assemble tacos: warm the corn tortillas if desired, add the tempeh mixture, and any toppings.
Rated : 5 from 8 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post