Tarragon Chicken Salad with Almonds Recipes
An absolutely delicious chicken salad with fresh tarragon and crunchy sliced almonds. Perfect for lunches, bridal and baby showers, or potlucks, this recipe is quick, easy, Whole30 compliant, paleo, and low carb, too.
- 6-7 cups cooked chicken breasts (diced (from about 4 large chicken breasts, weighing about 3-3 1/2 pounds), see Note 1)
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups mayonnaise (see Note 2)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup sliced almonds (see Note 3)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves (minced, see Note 4)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Stir well. Keep in an airtight container until ready to serve. Chicken salad will last in the fridge at least 3-4 days.
Rated : 5 from 8 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post