Mediterranean Feta Egg Wraps Recipes
Fluffy Mediterranean flavored egg scramble, wrapped in delicate crepes or warm flour tortillas.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- A few cracks of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dry oregano
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoon diced roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoon minced green onions
- Crepes or warm flour tortillas
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk the eggs, sour cream, salt, pepper, basil, oregano, and garlic powder together. Gently add in the crumbled feta cheese. When the skillet is hot, add 1 tsp. butter and then add the eggs and allow them to begin to set up and then scrape the bottom of the pan to allow the liquid parts to cook. Stir in the roasted red peppers and green onions. Cook eggs until the desired doneness is reached. Serve immediately. If desired, sprinkle with a little extra feta cheese and wrap the scrambled eggs in a crepes or warm flour tortillas.
Rated : 5 from 4 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post