Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars Recipes
Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars are a delicious treat made from cream cheese, sour cream and eggs on a graham cracker crust with a swirl of fresh blueberry purée.
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 32 ounces cream cheese ((4 packages))
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- whipped cream
- fresh blueberries
- Get the eggs, cream cheese and butter out to start bringing to room temperature before preparing the cheesecake.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place graham crackers in food processor to turn into crumb. Add in 1/3 cup of the sugar and the melted butter.
- Press the graham cracker crumb mixture into the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan. Press the mix down with a flat surface ( I use the bottom of a measuring cup) so it is even and will hold together after cooking. I line my pan with parchment paper so you can easily remove the entire cheesecake for serving.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes. Then set to the side to cool.
- Use a hand or stand mixer to beat the cream cheese. Add 1 cup of sugar and beat until creamy and smooth. Add vanilla extract and sour cream. Beat again. Add in one egg at a time. Blend and then pour over the crust.
- Purée the blueberries in food processor. Use a spoon to drop the purée on the top of the cheesecake. Use a knife to cut into the batter and create a marble effect.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool and then chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours- overnight.
- Cut into 16 equal pieces. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream on top and more fresh blueberries.
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post