Beefy Queso Dip Recipes
Beefy Queso Dip is an easy appetizer made in the slow cooker with Velveeta, ground beef, taco seasoning and Rotel.
Recipe Yields : 32 servings
Prep time : 10 minutes
Cook time : 120 minutes
Keywords : Dip,
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 ounce packet taco seasoning
- 28 ounces Rotel original, drained
- 32 ounces Velveeta original, cubed
- Brown the ground beef on stove top. Drain excess fat and add taco seasoning. Mix and place into a crockpot.
- Drain Rotel and add to crockpot.
- Cube Velveeta and add to crockpot.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, stir and serve.
Rated : 5 from 4 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post