Blackberry Mojito Recipes
This Blackberry Mojito is a refreshing drink for summertime made with rum, fresh blackberries, mint, lime, sugar and seltzer water.
- 6 mint leaves (plus extra for garnish)
- 6 fresh blackberries
- 3 ounces white rum
- 1 lime
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup seltzer water (soda water or club soda can be used)
- ice (crushed)
- Wash the lime, blackberries and mint.
- Place 6 blackberries and 6 mint leaves in a highball glass.
- Slice the lime in half and cut 2 slices for garnish. Squeeze the remainder of the lime into the highball glass. Add sugar.
- Muddle (mash) the ingredients gently.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Add 3 ounces (double shot) of rum and top off with seltzer water.
- Garnish with lime and mint.
Rated : 5 from 9 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post