Dragon Fruit Sorbet Recipes
Dragon Fruit Sorbet is a healthier dessert made with frozen raspberries, fresh dragon fruit, orange, lime and sugar that is vibrant and refreshing.
- 3 dragon fruit (fresh)
- 6 ounces raspberries (frozen )
- 2 limes (juiced)
- 1 orange (juiced )
- 1 cup sugar
- Juice the lime and orange. Slice the dragon fruit and use a spoon to remove the flesh from the outside.
- Add ingredients to a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place into a 1.5 quart ice cream container.
- Freeze for 2 hours+. Remove from freezer to thaw out 10 minutes before scooping.
Rated : 5 from 9 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post