BBQ Pulled Pork Chili Recipes
BBQ Pulled Pork Chili is the perfect game day comfort dish made with three kinds of beans, onion, garlic, chili powder, crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes and Curly’s® Smoked Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce.
- 2 x 16 ounce Curly’s® Smoked Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce
- olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 14 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 15 ounce can chili beans, drained
- 15 ounce can pinto beans, drained
- 15 ounce can black beans, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder (plus more if desired)
- Chop onion and mince garlic.
- Drizzle a little olive oil on the bottom of a hot pan on medium-high heat. Add chopped onion.
- Let cook 3 minutes.
- Add minced garlic, stir for 30 seconds.
- Add crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, drained beans and 2 packs of Curly’s® Smoked Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce. Stir well.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon chili powder and stir.
- Let simmer for 30 minutes. Taste test before finished cooking to see if you want to add more chili powder. Add chili powder as desired.
Rated : 5 from 8 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post