Strawberry Lime Vodka Tonic Recipes
Strawberry Lime Vodka Tonic is made with vodka, tonic water, freshly squeezed lime juice, fresh strawberries and just a pinch of sugar with a sugar rim and a lime slice garnish.
- 1.5 ounces vodka
- 2 strawberries
- 4 ounces tonic water
- Gather ingredients, shot glass, bar glass, knife, cutting board, muddler, and plate.
- Wash fruits.
- Slice 2 strawberries and half a lime. You want wedges for squeezing lime juice and a slice for garnish.
- Pour a small amount of sugar onto a plate.
- Prep the bar glass by taking a lime slice and sliding along glass rim. Immediately put the glass rim in the plate of sugar. The sugar will stick nicely to the lime soaked glass rim.
- Add 1 sliced strawberries and squeeze 3 slices of lime into glass. Muddle slightly to release the strawberry and lime juices.
- Add a pinch of sugar.
- Add one shot of vodka which is around 1.5 ounces.
- Fill glass with ice and the other slices strawberry and top off with tonic water.
- Garnish with a lime slice. Enjoy!
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post