Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette Recipes
A fresh-tasting Latin-inspired vinaigrette, this is perfect for salads or as a marinade for fish tacos.
- 1/4 c. fresh lime juice (about 2-3 juicy limes)
- 1/4 c. white wine vinegar or rice vinegar
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher or sea salt
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 c. oil (extra-virgin olive oil, peanut oil, etc.)
- 1/2 c. roughly chopped cilantro, stems removed
- In the jar of your blender, combine lime juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, and sugar. Blend until ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, add the oil in a steady stream. Add cilantro and blend until the cilantro has broken down but still maintains some of its texture. Serve with greens, on any type of Mexican salad, or use as a marinade.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post