Red Velvet OREO Truffles Recipes
Red Velvet OREO Truffles are a yummy no-bake dessert made with Red Velvet OREOS, cream cheese and white chocolate topped with sprinkles or crushed OREO cookies.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 36 OREOS Red Velvet (1+ packs)
- 10 ounces white chocolate for melting
- crushed OREO Red Velvet cookies
- Place OREOS and cream cheese into food processor. Blend until cream cheese is fully incorporated into mixture.
- Roll into 28 balls (give or take a few). I like to use a cookie scoop so my truffles are all the same size.
- Place the balls onto a parchment covered cookie sheet and put into freezer for 30 minutes. Do not skip this step. You want them cold when dipping into the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate in 30 second increments in a microwave safe container/bowl/cup stirring between until chocolate is melted. I use a coffee mug as my container.
- Dip each ball into chocolate, place onto parchment paper to dry and place sprinkles or crushed OREO on top. I use a fork for dipping these truffles and just lightly tap excess chocolate off the fork on the side of the mug. Use another fork to assist you in placing the truffle onto the parchment paper.
- Let the chocolate set up before serving and store in fridge.
Rated : 5 from 9 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post