Strawberry Vodka Slush Recipes
Strawberry Vodka Slush is a frozen cocktail made with strawberries, freshly squeezed lemon juice, vodka, sugar and seltzer water.
- 1 pound strawberries hulled and frozen
- 1 cup lemon juice (4 lemons)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1 cup seltzer water
- 1 cup ice
- 2 ounces extra vodka (optional )
- 2 lime slices
- 2 fresh strawberries
- whipped cream optional
- Wash, hull and freeze strawberries. I always freeze the fruits my kids don’t eat throughout the week and use for these type of recipes.
- Squeeze 1 cup worth of lemon juice from about 4 lemons.
- Place frozen berries into blender with the rest of the ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Serve in 2 glasses and garnish with a slice of lime and a strawberry.
- Optional to add an extra ounce of vodka to float on top of each drink before serving. Try it with a dollop of whipped cream!
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post