Cornbread Casserole Recipes
Cornbread Casserole is made with kernel corn, creamed style corn, cornbread mix, sour cream and melted butter.
- 15 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 15 ounce can cream style corn
- 8.5 ounces corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in microwave in small microwavable safe bowl for 45 seconds.
- Drain the can of kernel corn.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir.
- Pour into 2.5 quart casserole dish. Smooth top to even out mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool for a five minutes and serve.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post