Chimichurri Sauce Recipes
A bright and savory herb sauce, amazing served with grilled meats or vegetables.
- 1 1/2 cups roughly chopped parsley (stems + leaves)
- 1 1/2 cups roughly chopped cilantro (stems + leaves)
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup oregano (leaves only)
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- juice from 1 large lime (about 2-3 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon white or red wine vinegar
- Olive oil (about 1/2 cup)
- optional: red pepper flakes
- Place all ingredients except olive oil in a food processor and process until chopped up. Scrape down sides and then with processor running, drizzle in olive oil until it reaches a consistency similar to pesto. Don’t over process. If desired, stir in some red pepper flakes by hand. Serve sauce with grilled meats and vegetables.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post