Air Fryer Honey Balsamic Brussels Sprouts Recipes
Air Fryer Honey Balsamic Brussels Sprouts are a simple and nutritious side dish made with fresh Brussels sprouts, balsamic vinegar, honey, olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Trim the Brussels sprouts by cutting the ends of the stems and discard loose outer layer leaves.
- Chop Brussels sprouts in half.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, honey, balsamic vinegar and desired amount of salt and pepper. I like to be generous on the salt for this recipe. Add Brussels sprouts and toss everything together.
- Place 2 Tablespoons of water in the bottom of your air fryer.
- Place Brussels sprouts into the air fryer basket.
- Place air fryer on 350 degrees and cook Brussels sprouts for 15 minutes flipping halfway between cooking.
Rated : 5 from 4 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post