Christmas Tree Brownies Recipes
Christmas Tree Brownies are made with a quick box brownie mix, store bought icings and some fun, festive sprinkles for a dessert that is both fun to make and to eat!
Recipe Yields : 8
Prep time : 15 minutes
Cook time : 40 minutes
Keywords : Brownies,
- 18 ounce brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 Tablespoons water
- Green icing
- White icing
- Festive sprinkles
- Cinnamon star cookies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk brownie mix with eggs, vegetable oil and water.
- Place parchment paper on the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Pour brownie batter in.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Let cool. Remove from pan.
- Divide into 8 sections like a pizza.
- Place a popsicle stick in each.
- Decorate with icing and sprinkles.
- Place a cinnamon cookie on the top of each.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post