Strawberry & Chocolate Nachos Recipes
Baked Cinnamon-Sugar Chips topped with sweetened strawberries, melted chocolate and a little whipped cream for an easy, yet decadent dessert.
- 1 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar (add more if you like your berries with a nice syrup)
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (I prefer semi-sweet but use whatever you like)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 3 large flour tortillas
- melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar mixed with heaping 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Whipped cream
- Place strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle with the 2 teaspoon sugar (or more if desired.) Set aside.
- Brush tortillas with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Cut into wedges and place on a parchment or foiled lined baking sheet. Bake chips for about 10 minutes or until the edges just turn golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small heat-safe bowl and heat in 30 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- To assemble, place cooled chips on a platter or large plate. Spoon strawberries over them, drizzle with chocolate and top with a few dallops of whipped cream.
Rated : 5 from 4 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post