Strawberry Lemonade Recipes
Strawberry Lemonade is made with fresh strawberries, lemons, honey and a little sugar for a refreshing beverage this summer.
- 1 pound strawberries (hulled )
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice (aprox 7 lemons)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 cups water
- lemon slices (garnish)
- mint (garnish)
- Wash and hull the strawberries and juice the lemons.
- Place strawberries, honey and lemon juice into blender. Blend well.
- Send mixture through a sieve to strain or add directly to a pitcher of ice. Add 6 cups water.
- Add sugar to taste. I like it with 1/2 cup but you can add less or more depending on your personal taste.
- Add lemon slices and mint to garnish. Stir well and serve.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post