Banana Oat Muffins Recipes
Banana Oat Muffins are made eggless with simple ingredients like flour, lots of oats, mashed bananas and other basic baking ingredients.
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large bananas (over ripe)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line or use cooking spray in your muffin pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, add softened butter, 2 bananas, 1 cup flour and half cup brown sugar. Using the hand or stand mixer, mix for a minute.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon baking powder and mix another minute.
- Lastly, stir in the cup of oats and pour into muffin pan.
- Sprinkle a few oats on top to garnish if you please.
- Bake for 15 -20 minutes. I find 17 minutes to be perfect for my oven. You want them fully cooked and just beginning to brown on the tops.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!
Rated : 5 from 9 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post