Red, White and Blueberry Fruit Salad Recipes
Red, White and Blueberry Fruit Salad is a patriotic side dish made with fresh watermelon, strawberry, blueberries, dragon fruit and star-shaped apple bites with a simple honey lime dressing.
- 2 cups watermelon cubes or balls
- 1 pint blueberries
- 16 ounces strawberries (hull and halved)
- 2 Granny Smith apples (sliced and cut into stars)
- 1 white dragon fruit (cut into cubes or balls )
- 1 lime (juice and zest)
- 1/4 honey
- Wash all your fruit.
- Cut the watermelon in half and dice or ball 2 cups worth. Toss in a large bowl.
- Add a pint of blueberries to bowl.
- Hull and cut strawberries into halves. Add to bowl.
- Cut the apples into slices. Do not remove core, just right through. Use a small star shaped cookie cutter to cut stars working around the core. Toss stars into bowl.
- Cut dragon fruit in half. Dice or use a melon baller and place chunks into bowl.
- Add the honey lime dressing and mix ingredients together.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post