Air Fryer Corn on the Cob Recipes
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob is a simple way to cook up corn any day of the week made with fresh sweet corn, salt, pepper, olive oil and butter on top.
- 4 ears corn (husks removed)
- olive oil
- sea salt
- ground pepper
- Place corn into air fryer.
- Rub with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook on 390 degrees for 8 minutes, flipping half way.
- Top with butter and serve or top any toppings you choose.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post