Honey Ginger Chicken Recipes
Honey Ginger Chicken is a simple and slightly sweet recipe for a great weeknight meal.
Recipe Yields : 5 servings
Prep time : 20 minutes
Cook time : 30 minutes
Keywords : Chicken,
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon ginger (can add more ginger if you would like)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- garnish with chives (optional)
- Sesame seed garnish
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Gather ingredients, measuring cups, knife, grater, cutting board, baking sheet, large Ziploc bag, whisk and mixing bowl.
- In the mixing bowl, add honey, brown sugar, soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Mince the garlic and grate the ginger into bowl. Whisk well and add 3/4 of the sauce into the Ziploc bag. Reserve the remaining sauce for later.
- Trim your chicken and add to Ziploc bag.
- Let the chicken marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes minimal.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the marinated chicken onto the baking sheet and let cook for 30 minutes or until completely done.
- Chop some fresh chives and sprinkle on top.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Serve with rice and vegetables. Drizzle desired amount of your remaining sauce on top.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post