Roasted Bell Pepper and Spinach Egg Cups Recipes
Roasted Bell Pepper and Spinach Egg Cups are a great meal prep breakfast loaded with egg, spinach, roasted bell peppers and mozzarella cheese.
- 12 eggs, (large)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, (shredded)
- 3/4 cup roasted bell pepper, (jarred )
- 3/4 cup frozen cut leaf spinach, (defrosted)
- ground pepper
- non-stick spray
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk 12 eggs in a mixing bowl. Discard shells.
- Add cheese and season with a little salt and pepper. Whisk again. Set bowl to the side for a moment.
- Defrost the spinach. Squeeze out excess liquid.
- Drain and dice roasted peppers.
- Generously spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Place the spinach and diced roasted peppers evenly among the 12 muffin cups.
- Pour the egg mixture over top of spinach and roasted peppers.
- Bake in oven for 22 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes and eat. You can also garnish with some extra shredded cheese, more diced peppers and some chopped up fresh spinach for some extra texture and flavor.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post