Pan Seared Salmon Recipes
Pan Seared Salmon is my go-to for throwing together a quick weekinight meal that is both healthy and delicious.
Recipe Yields : 4 servings
Prep time : 5 minutes
Cook time : 7 minutes
Keywords : Salmon,
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound salmon
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 lemon
- Heat a large non-stick pan on the stove top to a medium heat.
- Cut your salmon into 4 equal portions. Leave skin on and remove any bones.
- Salt and pepper each side.
- Once the pan is hot, drizzle olive oil in pan followed by your salmon placing it skin side up first. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Flip the salmon and cook another 4 minutes.
- Squeeze a lemon wedge over each portion and serve.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post