Quick and Easy Tzatziki Recipes
A quick, refreshing dip or sandwich spread!
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt (that’s 2 6-oz. containers)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 3 green onions, firm ends finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Mix ingredients together and season to taste. Can be stored up to three days.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post