OREO Funfetti Cookies Recipes
OREO Funfetti Cookies are made with basic baking ingredients, sprinkles, Golden OREO Cookies and white chocolate chip cookies for a fun and colorful family treat.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1 cup Golden OREO Cookies (chopped)
- In a large mixing bowl, add softened butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar together. Use a hand or stand mixer to beat until creamy and smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs. Beat again.
- Add salt.
- Dissolve the baking soda in the hot water and add to batter. Use a hand or stand mixer to beat while slowly adding in the flour.
- Chop about 8 OREOS and fold into batter along with the sprinkles and white chocolate chips.
- Place dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a cookie scoop to place batter onto baking sheet giving space between each cookie. You can also add a few more sprinkles and cookie pieces on top before baking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool on a cooling rack.
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post