Salmon with Avocado Salsa Recipes
Salmon with Avocado Salsa is a seasoned salmon fillet baked to perfection with a spicy avocado salsa on top made of red onion, serrano, tomatoes and lime juice.
- 1 pound wild caught salmon (4 salmon fillets)
- 1 1/4 teaspoon adobo blend seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon cumin
- 2 avocados (peeled and diced)
- 3 Roma tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 1 serrano (seeds removed and finely diced)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro (optional )
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove pin bones from salmon with tweezers and cut salmon into 4 portions.
- Place the salmon skin side down onto a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the adobo blend seasoning, brown sugar, cumin and a teaspoon of salt. Rub onto the salmon.
- Bake salmon for 14-16 minutes.
- As the salmon bakes, make the avocado salsa.
- Peel and dice avocados. Dice tomatoes and onion. Finely dice a serrano, monce a clove of garlic and chop some cilantro. Add all ingredients to a bowl with olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Spoon avocado salsa over salmon and serve.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post