Homemade Cornbread Recipes
Homemade Cornbread is a classic cornbread recipe made with flour, cornmeal, eggs, a little sugar, baking powder, salt, milk and vegetable oil.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 vegetable oil
- non-stick cooking spray, (to grease pan)
- Gather ingredients, 8×11 baking pan, hand mixer, 2 bowls, whisk, and measuring cups and spoons.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup yellow cornmeal, 1 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar, 4 teaspoons baking powder, and 3/4 teaspoon salt. Whisk together.
- Add 2 eggs, 1 cup milk and 1/4 cup vegetable. Whisk again until smooth.
- Grease the baking pan and then pour mixture in.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. An inserted toothpick should come out clean.
- Serve with butter and honey.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post