Salty Dog Recipes
A Salty Dog is a cocktail made with grapefruit juice and gin or vodka with a salt rim. Garnish with a slice of fresh grapefruit and sprig of rosemary to make a beautiful and delicious drink.
- 1 1/2 ounce Gin or vodka
- 4 ounces grapefruit juice
- coarse salt
- fresh grapefruit (slice)
- Dip the tip of your glass in water and then coarse salt to salt the rim. Traditionally a highball glass would be used.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add a shot of gin or vodka.
- Place a slice of fresh grapefruit inside glass (optional).
- Fill with grapefruit juice.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary (optional).
Rated : 5 from 9 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post