Quick and Easy Homemade Cherry Ice Cream Recipes
This homemade no cook cherry ice cream is quick and easy and filled with all the best parts of summer!
- 2 cups cream (heavy or regular)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon almond extract, divided
- 2 cups frozen pitted cherries
- Whisk cream, milk, 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla, and 1 tablespoon almond extract. If you have time to chill this mixture, chill for a few hours. Process according to ice cream maker instructions.
- When ice cream is about half way done churning, roughly chop cherries, or process in a blender or small food processor until finely chopped. Mix in remaining 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon almond extract. Place mixture in freezer to remain chilled.
- When ice cream is in final moments of churning, add cherry mixture OR wait until ice cream is finished and stir in by hand. Place in freezer-safe container and chill until firm, several hours or overnight.
Rated : 5 from 8 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post