Root Beer Pulled Pork Sliders Recipes
Root Beer Pulled Pork Sliders are a simple crock-pot recipe made with just a few ingredients of pork shoulder, bottle of root beer and barbecue sauce. Place on slider buns with a drizzle of barbecue sauce and serve with pickles and potato chips for a great way to feed a crowd.
- 3-4 pounds pork shoulder
- 12 ounces bottle root beer (any brand)
- 18 ounces barbecue sauce (any brand)
- 12 slider buns
- ground pepper
- Trim the pork shoulder to remove the visible fat.
- Salt and pepper all sides of the pork and place into crock-pot.
- Pour in a bottle of root beer and a HALF the bottle of barbecue sauce.
- Cook on low for 10 hours or until you can easily shred the meat with a fork.
- Remove from crock-pot and shred meat using two forks.
- Place on slider buns and drizzle with barbecue sauce or you can mix the batch of meat with the remaining barbecue sauce and then assemble sandwiches.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post