Crispy Chicken Strip Wrap Recipes
Crispy Chicken Strip Wrap is a delicious lunch or dinner option for the whole family made with lettuce, tomato, red onion, a creamy sriracha sauce and Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips wrapped in a flour tortilla.
- 25 ounces Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
- 2 Roma tomatoes (diced)
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 6 tortillas (soft, whole grain)
- 1 head romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (plain)
- 1 Tablespoon sriracha
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips onto a baking sheet and place in oven for 18-20 minutes.
- While chicken heats up, prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Wash the produce. Chop the lettuce, dice the tomatoes and slice the red onion.
- Make the creamy sriracha sauce. Whisk together Greek yogurt, sriracha, lime juice and paprika.
- Once the chicken is done, make the wraps. Place some lettuce on top of a tortilla, add one or two Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips along with diced tomato and some red onion. Drizzle on some creamy sriracha sauce and enjoy.
Rated : 5 from 8 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post