Halloween Caramel Toffee Fruit Dip Recipes
This Halloween dip is creamy and crunchy and smooth and delicious…the whole package! A perfect match with our homemade cinnamon chips for dipping, too!
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese (regular or light is fine)
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Toffee bits
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. (about a pinch) nutmeg
- Cinnamon chips, cut out in spooky shapes
- Hollowed-out pumpkin
- Assorted fruit (best on tart, green apples, but any kind of fruit is great)
- Bamboo skewers (if you want to kabob your fruit)
- Prepare cinnamon chips according to directions in recipe (link in post), except cut with Halloween-shaped cookie cutters.
- Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla with an electric mixer. When ready to serve, stir in about 1/2 a bag of toffee bits with more sprinkled on top. Serve in a hollow pumpkin with the spooky cinnamon chips and fresh fruit.
Rated : 5 from 6 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post