No Churn Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Recipes
No Churn Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream is a delicious treat made with condensed milk, heavy whipping cream , creamy peanut butter and peanut butter cups.
- 3/4 cups peanut butter cups (chopped )
- 16 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- chopped peanuts (optional garnish )
- In a mixing bowl, whisk vanilla extract and condensed milk.
- Chop peanut butter cups (about 6) and mix in.
- In a separate bowl. Beat heavy cream to a stiff peak. Details within post above.
- Fold the condensed milk bowl together with the whipped cream bowl.
- Pour half the mix into the ice cream tub.
- Microwave 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter for 20 seconds. Spread half of peanut butter over top.
- Pour the remainder of the ice cream mixture into tub followed by the remainder of the peanut butter. Use a knife to make a few swirls throughout the mixture.
- Cover and freeze for 6+ hours.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post