Shells and Cheese Recipes
Shells and Cheese is a cheesy dinner made only 3 main ingredients! Enjoy this pasta made with evaporated milk, shredded cheddar cheese and pasta shells that is even easier than box macaroni and cheese.
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 16 ounces pasta
- 4 cups water
- Bring water, evaporated milk and a pinch of salt to a boil in a large skillet or pan.
- Add pasta and let simmer uncovered until el dente. This should take about 10 minutes but will vary depending on pasta used.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese. Do not drain the pasta.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post