Kiwi-Mango Salsla Recipes
A little sweet, a little tangy, and a little spicy, this fruity salsa is perfect for chips, on top of grilled chicken or shrimp, or in your favorite tacos!
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into 1/4″ chunks
- 3 ripe kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, diced (remove seeds and membranes to control heat and then slowly add some back in as desired)
- Kosher salt to taste (about 1/4-1/2 teaspoon, depending on your preferences)
- Juice of 1-2 limes (depends on the limes and personal preference…start with 1 and add additional juice if desired)
- Combine ingredients except salt in a large cereal/soup bowl or small mixing bowl. Add salt to taste. This will keep for 1-2 days.
Rated : 5 from 4 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post