Fresh Strawberry Mocktail Recipes
Fresh Strawberry Mocktail is a non-alcoholic cocktail made with a fresh strawberry syrup, sliced strawberries and sparkling water that is simple, pink and beautiful.
- 1/2 pound strawberries (hulled and sliced)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- sparkling water
- more strawberries (garnish)
- Wash, hull and slice strawberries.
- Add strawberries to a saucepan on a medium heat with 1/4 cup sugar. Heat until sugar dissolves and heat down to a low simmer for 8 minutes. Whisk every so often forming a syrup.
- Place the syrup through a mesh strainer and let the liquid cool.
- Separate the syrup into 4 equal portions into glasses. Fill with ice and some sliced strawberries.
- Fill each glass with sparkling water and serve.
Rated : 5 from 8 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post