Caramel Apple Bundt Cake Recipes
Caramel Apple Bundt Cake is a delicious treat made with fresh apples, basic baking ingredients, cinnamon and topped with a drizzle of Torani Caramel Sauce and chopped pecans.
Recipe Yields : 12 servings
Prep time : 40 minutes
Cook time : 50 minutes
Keywords : Bundt Cake,
- non-stick spray to coat pan
- 2.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups granny smith apples, peeled and grated (I used 6 apples)
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup Torani Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the room temperature softened butter with brown sugar. Use a hand or stand mixer to beat until creamy.
- Add in the eggs, beat again.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Add to the butter mixture and beat until the batter is creamy and smooth.
- Peel and grate 3 cups of apples.
- Place the grated apple into a kitchen towel and squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Add the apples to batter and fold them in.
- Spray the fluted tube pan. I used a 9.5 inch silicone bundt cake pan.
- Cook for 50 minutes are until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then flip out the cake pan.
- Let cool another 20 minutes minimal. Before serving, drizzle with Torani Caramel Sauce and sprinkle chopped pecans over top. Also try Torani White Chocolate Sauce for extra flavor!
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post