No Churn OREO Ice Cream Recipes
No Churn OREO Ice Cream is a simple homemade ice cream made with just four ingredients. No ice cream machine needed!
- 16 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups OREO cookies (chopped)
- In a mixing bowl, whisk vanilla extract and condensed milk.
- Chop a cup and a half worth of OREO cookies and stir in.
- In a separate bowl. Beat heavy cream to a stiff peak. Details within post above.
- Fold the condensed milk bowl together with the whipped cream bowl.
- Pour mixture into ice cream tub. Top with extra chopped OREO cookies if you please.
- Cover and freeze for 6+ hours.
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post